Coronavirus/COVID-19 Information for CDMS
3/25/2020 UPDATE - Packet Pick Up and Drop Off
Packets will be dropped off on Monday, March 30, from 9:00AM - 10:00AM and from 2:00PM - 3:00PM. Students will also be able to pick up new packets at this time. We will do a drive-thru service like last time.
School buses with food deliveries for bus riders went out today. If your bus rider did not receive food today and you would like for your bus rider to be added to the list, please call the school and let us know. We will be delivering food over the course of the two week period to students who requested daily food drop off.
Below is the phone message Mrs. Bush sent out today to parents/guardians about Central Davidson Middle School's plan for remote learning.
- Complete the Google Form on the CDMS Facebook or school website to let us know if your student will do online learning or if they need a packet.
- If your student is doing online learning, the teachers have communicated how to access that. If you have questions, please reach out to the teachers.
- At this time, laptops/Chromebooks from the school will not be available for students to take home. Pick up of learning packets will be held tomorrow at CDMS. We will be set up out front under the covered area. Please have a sign in your dash with your student’s first and last name and grade level. You will not need to get out of your car; our staff will bring the packet to you. Pick up times will be 8:30AM-10:30AM or 11:30AM-1:30PM. *Please hold all work until students return.*
- If your child needs medication or personal items, please park in the side parking lot and go to the outside cafeteria door (by the stairs). We will have staff members available to assist you.
- Students in our Friday Afternoon Club will have bags available at the cafeteria outside door (by the stairs).
Please see below for information pertaining to Central Davidson Middle School's response to the coronavirus. CDMS will follow the protocol set forth by Davidson County Schools. To see the letter sent home with students to parents from Dr. Emily Lipe, please click here.
To view a PDF version of the information below, please scroll to the bottom of the page.