REGISTRATION FOR THE OCTOBER 5, 2021 DRIVERS EDUCATION CLASS CLOSED
Eligibility: You must be 15 on or before April 5, 2022, to be eligible for this class
(NC DMV guidelines)
PAYMENT IS DUE BY OCTOBER 1, 2021
DMV VISION SCREENING
The next DMV vision screening is TBA. This will be in the front circle of Central Davidson Middle School. This screening is open to participants in the October 5, 2021 Drivers Education class as well as any student who missed a previous screening or needs to be re-screened.
Important information below:
1) Bring a copy of your signed Restricted Instructional Permit. This form is located in the Resources tab of your classwork. The form must be signed by a parent/legal guardian and the student. If you do not have it, I will have copies, but a parent/legal guardian must be present to sign it.
** IF your parent/legal guardian has already signed your form, they do not have to be present.**
2) Please remember to bring your glasses/contacts if you have or need them.
3) Remain in your car until you are asked to exit. No Exceptions.
4) You must wear a mask or face covering.
5) We will scan your temperature and give you hand sanitizer.
6) Once you exit your car, you will proceed to the table and place your form on it. The examiner will administer the eye test. Once finished you may leave.
Please come prepared so we may move the line as quickly as possible.